Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Clutch Player

One day someone asked me how is it that you are always so happy, have so much energy and you never seem to get down?

I didn't have to ponder this question very long. With a smile, I thought about my answer. My secret is this: I've learned that in life there is very little that we have control over. There are things in life that make me truly happy, but depending on God and His journey to provide for my needs is the greatest happiness of all.  When a need arises in my life, I always trust that God will supply what I need according to His riches. I have learned over the past few years that I don't need half as much as I think I do. And in every circumstance and mountain I've had to climb, He has never let me down. Sometimes the results don't happen as fast as we would like or in the order that we would like....but I truly believe if we put our faith in Him, in the end He always comes through. He is the "Clutch Player." When the game of life is on the line...I want Him taking the last shot.

When you think about the game of life, it can be quite complicating because we tend to make it that way. We all have dreams that we feel like we are never going to reach. We all lose our direction at some point and have to get refocused on our true purpose that we have been called to do here on Earth. There will be times when our faith is shaken, but we have to keep pressing on towards our goal. Mountains and obstacles will always be there to face us, but we must remember it's all about this journey that God has blessed us with here on Earth. We are all here for a specific reason and purpose. We all get bent, but with God being our "Clutch Player" we do not break.

So keep climbing those mountains and keep pressing on towards your goals. Focus on living your life for Him and it's amazing how much happier your life becomes. Let your faith continue to grow and develop through your journey. And remember when the clock starts to run out at the end of you life......There is no other person that I want taking my last shot than the best "Clutch Player" I know.....The Good Lord. When you don't want to handle life's problems or have the ball in your hands in a tough situtation, put the ball in His Court and He will always provide!  Who is your "Clutch Player?"


No comments:

Post a Comment